Saturday, June 13, 2015

Getting Lost in Montana

A quick jaunt to Billings to see two of my children and their spouses . A mere 450 miles give or take and 6 to 7 hours depending on side trips and stops. I like to go the back way . You can drive to Missoula and take I90 but I like the empty 2 lane highways that cross MacDonald Pass to Helena. Then the beautiful drive though the headwaters of the Missouri River to Townsend and Three Forks . Plenty of deer and antelope , bald eagles , osprey and the highlight of the trip a large flock of trumpeter Swans . I wish I had been able to take a picture but I was driving about 80 mph . I am all for getting lost in Montana.
Bleu Horses by Jim Dolan

Driving to Three Forks and the Continental Divide 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your great contribution.The author is using the different writing format and information.I enjoyed and i will share this article for my friends and the colleagues.custom writing service

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, please share your thoughts!