Friday, July 17, 2009

1000Markets


Great day to show off a widget, Maybe to all you techies this is not a big deal but I love copy and paste and voila you have put pics on you blog. We are able to widget our shop now, how great is that ? Maybe you are new to http://www.1000markets.com/ . This is a great online selling site that is organized into different markets ( like Ecofriendly, Mind Body Spirit , or Peace and Love ) If you have a minute stop in , you will find soap to prints, knits to hand crafted jewelry pieces. It is a great place to browse , maybe find a treasure.

2 comments:

  1. Just dropping in to say hello....and I love the moon phase gadget!

    pattymara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I think the moon thing is kind of cool. I see the moon when I walk the dogs for the final round in the evening . A friend in the sky.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, please share your thoughts!