Friday, May 7, 2010

To See with Clear Sight



On Angel's Wings




Sassafras reaching for the skye




Apple Goodness !





Fragrant Lilacs


Sometimes it takes the extraordinary to allow us to focus on the ordinary. To see with clear sight those things in front of our eyes instead of the buzz behind the eyes. How many times do we miss the miracles around us whilst we are imprisoned by the circular concerns of the day? I wish you the Gift of Clear sight as you celebrate this weekend those loved ones who have nurtured you.

2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful - words and pictures... and you are so very right... hope you are celebrated this weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! I hope you are appreciated as well for all you do for your children and family .xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, please share your thoughts!