Sunday, June 21, 2009

Creation


Everywhere you look you can see something in the process of creation. One of the things I really like about making jewelry is the process , the losing of self , surrendering to the flow of the moment , a type of meditation involving color and form.
Midnight and moonbeams earrings in sterling , spectrolite, moonstone and mystic topaz at
I often think of women thru the ages creating their own adornments for weddings and other ceremonies , sitting around a communal fire , sharing the day's hopes and dreams. Creating , working with their hands, connecting us to our sisters past , present and future. Celebrate the creativity that thrives within you.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great perspective on creating beauty. When I create jewelry, I feel the same but never saw it said this way. Beautiful! And beautiful earrings.

    Linda
    http://www.gallerialinda.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, please share your thoughts!