Monday, August 17, 2009

Labradorite


One of my favorite stones is Labradorite. It is in the Feldspar family and found in abundance in Labrador Canada. This stone has chatoyant properties, or it shimmers like a cat's eye, from the french verb "chatoyer". These stones are described as containing highly evolved energies from other galaxies , the "temple of the stars". It protects the wearer , balancing , clearing the aura , and preventing energy leaks. This is a good stone for the intuitive helping to transform that deep inner knowing to thought forms that can be expedited in this present Earthly plane. Symbolic of the Moon, Transitions, and Ascension.
If you would like to know more about Labradorite please check Melody's book " Love is in the Earth".

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love, labradorite...you've taken a wonderful photo of the stones...look at that gorgeous flash!!! Most of the photos I've seen miss the flash...

    I made myself a dangle charm bracelet with just labradorite, which I wear all the time!!! I've a pair of earrings as well, which are a favorite...but you know I've not found it to be a very popular stone with my customers??? What have you found...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, please share your thoughts!