Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cloud Beings . . . .

 The cloud beings were wildly active this afternoon. We had a snow storm front pass somewhat north of here and now on the back of it the clouds are dancing wildly in the frisky wind. The warm artic parka feels good today.
 Clouds over the saddle, as the sun travels to it's western home the clouds hasten towards the East.
 Life slightly blurred. Soft pastels fill the sky as the sun sinks farther .
The last sigh of light brilliantly reflected off the clouds. The bare larches stand outlined on the horizon.

2 comments:

  1. I know I've said it before but you have the most gorgeous scenery! All my life I've been drawn to water but for some reason your views make me hope I can see such sites myself someday! :~)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I have always been drawn to Mountains. But a seaside vacation is nice. we have water too. it is just rushing down the mountain sides or is frozen. ; )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, please share your thoughts!